Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need everyone's help please....

• 03-11-2002 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

This may be a strange request, but I need help tracking someone down. I am afraid I have very little information.
    I was in Kilkenny on Saturday night, 02/11, Langtons Nite Club and spoke with a girl called Loretta. I don't know her surname. I believe she lives/is from Portlaoise and works in Internal Audit, I don't know who she works for though. She was out with two Swiss girls and I cannot remember their names.
    Thats all the info I have, unfortunately. Your help would be much appreciated. I know it is asking a lot, but maybe if some of you could even forward this message to your friends/colleagues, etc. Any other ideas on how to find someone, I mean its not that Ireland is a huge country.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

let it go man, if you do find her you'll just look like a stalker anyway
    you should have got her number while you had the chance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Originally posted by Seraphina
    let it go man, if you do find her you'll just look like a stalker anyway
    you should have got her number while you had the chance...

Who said romance was dead....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i certainly didn't but i know if some guy who i talked to in a niteclub and only knew my name managed to track me down, id be flattered and all, but very freaked out too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

It actually was not as simple as that....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I did that same thing one time and ended up phoning every Anne that worked in RTE! Thankfully I got the right one early on in the proceedings (cheers nanook ;)).

I'm glad I did it, she was nicely surprised, we had a good date the next weekend but at the end of the day it wasn't meant to be.

Good luck, you'll need it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

just a thought why not post on the midlands board as well as she was from portlaoise..
    gonk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Gordon
    I did that same thing one time and ended up phoning every Anne that worked in RTE

Not Anne Doyle by any chance - oh baby :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Seraphina
    let it go man

What she said. Move on plenty of Aquedins in the H2O and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭deimos

What did she look like, tall/short, chubby, skinny, more details and by internal audit do you mean a government job, my neighbour is a government auditor......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

I wouldn't go that far...but it's doubtful if you would ever get her details from the boards...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I did that same thing one time and ended up phoning every Anne that worked in RTE!

I'd have done the same once, only trying to call every Hazel in Cork would have been quite a challenge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

She was out with two Swiss girls
    Lies I tell ya! Lies! My girls were all busy that evening :p
    It actually was not as simple as that
    Well, unless you have something earth - shatteringly important to tell her, then I would have to agree with the rest of the guys. Don't try too hard to track her down. It will make you look desperate and/or like a staker. That might not be fair but it would probably give that impression tbh.

And sorry, but I have no idea about this person in question. You could try getting a company list in Laois and try those that have internal audit departments. It's a bit of a long shot but worth a try if you're *ahem* desperate.

Advertisement