Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esatbts website is down

Options
  • 03-11-2002 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

as it says above

tri

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sax0000

Originally posted by triacus98
    as it says above

tri

:(

Eircom.ie was down last week.

Level playing field, non-compete clauses and all the rest of it?

sax0000

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Esats website seems to be up and down like a ten dollar hoore lately.. Last couple of times I've tried to access it it's been down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

As I posted before somewhere, esatbt.com seems to go down at some point every week without notice..
    Haven't a clue why

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Does this really affect IrelandOFFLine?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭shinzon

how are we supposed to get the latest info on their dsl if there website is down, contrary to everything else thats said in here about esat, the only source i would go on is the horses mouth so to speak

TRI

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Bard
    Does this really affect IrelandOFFLine?

Nope, not that I can see....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

As we're being OT, I guess I'l just add... I seen an advert (flash) for esat's netsmart. They had a mouse (eircom's rat) showing off his muscles and then a weight comes and flatens him... 'no cute stuff, just that you can save 50% on eircom's prices'

seen it on entertainment.ie :) seems as though esat having a right dig at eircom on this one !! :p

Advertisement