Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novemeber 3rd IRC Meeting Log

Options
  • 03-11-2002 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

emmm it would have been easy to log in if we knew where to go?
    IRC is a huge place and losts of people just didnt know how to log on to the server ye were on or what # ye were in? If it was already posted I missed it and so did a lot of others.

OHP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea, it wasn't posted anywhere I don't think. I just went to #boards.ie and the #ioffline channel was posted there as soon as I entered, fortunately enough.

There were some good ideas thrown around and I think a regular IRC meeting could be pretty beneficial once the groups get going again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Okay this went okay but not a lot was covered, it was moderated reasonably well though.

I think there were a lot of people with questions and suggestions to make but hadn't the opportunity. So maybe a thread or sticky should be made where all people can post their suggestions and ideas that they wanted to contribute.

I'm happy to see something publically being done by the committee but I was disheartened by some comments towards the end of the irc session.

I'm going to go through the log again tomorrow and I'll be in fine form again.

I'll look after the timeline idea too:

http://www.irelandoffline.org/home/staticpages/index.php?page=20021103155054868

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Would anyone like to comment on this irc session and suggest other areas that need to be covered or submit ideas on what was discussed ?

The more members that contribute the stronger the group can become. Group intelligence has great power !

• Advertisement
Advertisement