Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to contact.....

Options
  • 03-11-2002 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

I posted this on the Personal Issues, however someone suggest I post it here also, so apologies for the double post in advance.
    Any I am looking to contact a girl from/living in Portlaoise. I have very little details, simply that her name is Loretta, she works in Internal Audit, and was in Kilkenny on Saturday 02.11 with two Swiss girls.
    Thats all I know. If this rings any bells with anyone, please respond so I can forward my email address or something.
    Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Christ!
    Talk about a needle in a haystack eh?

I honestly have no idea but maybe since you've posted you come up trumps.

gl anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

No luck at all. As Blackadder would say, more like trying to find a piece of hay in a large pile of needles....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

every try and ring that audit place and ask to speek to a girl called xxx as u dont know her last name if she could ring you back you would appreciate it ... solved

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

very helpfull ian

Advertisement