Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JJ72 Gig

Options
  • 04-11-2002 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Surprisingly good actually really tight drummer was excellent new songs don't sound to be my cup of tea but all of the first album was present and a cover of wicked game well i didn't see that coming at all well done lads..................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

I was there myself and really enjoyed it. They've developed so much as a live band in comparison to the days of 45 minute sets and no crowd interaction. I thought they were great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SUPERMUSCLEGOD

HMMMMM JJ72. HILLARY YES!!!
    NEW SONGS WERE ABOUT AS INVITING AS A KICK IN THE BO**OX AND AS MELODIOS AS A FART THROUGH A SQUASHED TIN WHISTLE.
    BUT ANWAY. GLAD YOU'S ENJOYED IT. THEIR PERFORMANCES OF THEIR OLD SONGS WERE VERY GOOD THOUGH. CHA CHA FOR NOW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Britnik

Anyone else think that Hilary is as talented as my eight year old cousin would be on the bass???????

Other than her lack of involvement, great gig.....

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Last year I would have agreed with you Britnik - she was pretty terrible alright. Now though, I'll have to disagree. She was throwing in some pretty damn good basslines and she seems to know what she's at.

Advertisement