Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promote your music...

Options
  • 04-11-2002 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hey - Singleton here...this may be of interest to some of ye musician types. I've just put up a new section on my site called "Band Tools" - it contains a "gigboard" where bands/artists can plug gigs, events, releases and so on. It also contains a list of links to key resources for Irish musicians. The idea is that people who visit my site to see what I'm up to can also find out what other Irish acts are doing too.

If you're interested in checking it out, please go to

www.singletonmusic.com

and click on the Band Tools link.

Cheers

Singleton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Singleton

Meant to say, if you know any bands / songwriters that might be interested in posting stuff up there, please let them know about it

thanks

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Singleton

and..there's a competition on the site to win tickets to a new year gig...and a cd...and and and and....

ta

Advertisement