Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anybody go to the music centre last night?

Options
  • 04-11-2002 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I think that I can safely say that it was probably the best GigSmart Gig I have ever been to.
    Every band on the bill was excellent, there wasn't a single dodgy band to be found anywhere.

Hugh from Minerva played a hunky performance with loads of sex appeal, a very warm performance to start the night off.
    Myles and Dara, were brilliant, there usual selves, I think that Myles is probably the most Charasmatic Front man around, the two have Chemistry that is hard to find these days.
    Pier Nineteen, what can you cay, their first gig, and weren't they brilliant, I hope to see them back again cause they are worth going to see again definately.
    Rag Doll, the surprise of the night, I had seen Tony play a solo gig before ( never when I was sober ) but his band are excellent, I taught they had probably the best sound of the night, its a shame that the audience was a bit lacking in participation, but they can definately hold their own on such a line up, watch out for them, they are going places, btw sorry Tony for my completely unappropriate question, I was just trying to make conversation, maybe next time I will try to pick a better time to pick your brain when slightly less people are watching.
    Finally Fingermouse, they rawked, I didn't actually think tha they were that heavy, it was a nice surprice ( I like the heavy stuff ) its like you go out and find 4 brilliant musicians and put them in one band called Fingermouse, you can expect the genious level of insanity that follows from that.
    All in all a great night, its a shame that more people did not turn up to support us, but I suppose that you can't have everything.
    The funds will be sent on to Stewarts hospital, but I do have to say that I am not too happy with their level of involvement, they didn't even send one person to the gig to do a talk or even take the money off of me, I will have to send it in myself.

There is just no pleasing some people.

Cheers to everyone who came down to support us.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

Thanks for the gig Niall, even if Tom said I didnt....I did say thanks.
    :)

damn you Tom....damn you to hElL!!! :D

Advertisement