Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORRUPTED require new Vocalist.........

Options
  • 04-11-2002 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

.....as sadly Morgan Deane has decided not be a part of Corrupted any more. To read the official statement vist THE OFFICIAL CORRUPTED WEBSITE

We are looking for someone with charisma, excellent vocal talent(both death metal and clean vocals) and a hell of a lot of stage presence. As Corrupted regularly gig in Licensed Venues you will have to be over 18 or at least look it. You must have drive, determination to succeed in a cut throat industry and be willing to relocate if necessary.

Influences should include the likes of - Pantera, Testament, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Canibal Corpse, Carcass etc etc.....

If you feel you're up to the task then send us an email at CORRUPTED and we'll get back to you to arrange a chat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Thats a mega-****in pity!

Best of luck lads in whatever you get up to next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i gotta second that...hope ya get someone good as himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

tis a great pity and he shall be missed by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

no one told me he left, Alan, Mark and of course Morgan why don't i get up-dated on news anymore? you thought i was mad when i didn't get a free cd?:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Perception_Distorted

no one told me he left, Alan, Mark and of course Morgan why don't i get up-dated on news anymore?

You can receive updates about the band's activities by sending an email to corrupted@eircom.net with the words "Subscribe me" in the Subject line.

If you have already subscribed and have not received news, please check that your email host doesn't treat emails with multiple recipients as spam. If it does, the messages will be rejected when your mailer receives them.

News is also posted frequently on the CORRUPTED Website at http://corruptedmetal.cjb.net

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

Originally posted by DG - Corrupted
    .....as sadly Morgan Deane has decided not be a part of Corrupted any more. To read the official statement vist THE OFFICIAL CORRUPTED WEBSITE

We are looking for someone with charisma, excellent vocal talent(both death metal and clean vocals) and a hell of a lot of stage presence. As Corrupted regularly gig in Licensed Venues you will have to be over 18 or at least look it. You must have drive, determination to succeed in a cut throat industry and be willing to relocate if necessary.

Influences should include the likes of - Pantera, Testament, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Canibal Corpse, Carcass etc etc.....

If you feel you're up to the task then send us an email at CORRUPTED and we'll get back to you to arrange a chat.

sorry to hear about that dude,i love most of those bands you listed but my singing has been likened to the sound of a cat being strangled:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

just saw this now.

so whats happening with germany now?its postponed till you 've a new singer ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Perception_Distorted

Well it would be foolish to go to Germany right now minus a singer...

But all the usual processes of playing, songwriting and so on can continue for now. The band isn't in mothballs by any means and there may be more hopeful news very shortly.

Advertisement