Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Misbehaving nut.

• 04-11-2002 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Okay I have a problem with my right ball.

It's not hanging down properly. When I stand up the left ball nestles nicely at the bottom of my scrotum but the right one kind of stays an inch or so too high.

I have a very slight ache in my ball area and the ball itself is getting sore because I keep squeezing it when I cross my legs or when I'm asleep.

Basically I wondering has this happened to anyone else and if so is it the type of thing that fixes itself or do I have to let my GP feel me up?

This may appear distinctly like a troll but I assure you it is not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Hidehi
    let my GP feel me up?

you should see the doctor when it comes to issues about your balls. it could be really serious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Hidehi

Basically I wondering has this happened to anyone else and if so is it the type of thing that fixes itself or do I have to let my GP feel me up?

I know how embarrasing you think that'll be (i'm a girl but we often have to get embarrasing things seen to at the docs), but just think, it's the doctor's job, he probably checks guys out for lumps several times a week, and at the end of the day, a little bit of embarrasment could potentially save your life... I don't think there's any point asking what this could be on the boards, go see a doctor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Its natural to have one danglier than the other just like some women have mismatched breasts, but if you have pain go to the doctor full stop. Don't be shy or nervous just do it, crikes I've had a doctor put her finger up my bottom!!

Methinks I should lock this thread due to the sensitive nature that it could reveal. I don't want anyone handing out life threatening advice. Go to a doctor!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement