Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a date

• 04-11-2002 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

It's not that i can't find someone to go to my Christmas party, it's just I want to take someone new, and get the experiance of meeting someone from the net. It's on on the 17th of December, at the concert hall in the RDS. It should be a good night.
    I'm 24, male, single, 5'11, green eyes, brown hair, 15st. With a witty sense of humour. I'm not looking for anything special, just a date for the night and take it from there. I'd have to meet you before the night in question.
    If you are interested leave me a privite message with your e-mail address, and i'll get back to you.

ps i am prepared to be slated for the above post, i don't care what you say so don't waste your time saying it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

try a lonely hearts column or something...this is not the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement