Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all those who still dont rate Lesnar

• 04-11-2002 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Check this out

Ouch:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

what in the holy mother of god were you doing on the Brock Lesner message board?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah ive seen it a few times now, thing is, he says he hates doing the move, :(:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

That video was posted on these boards by El_Diablo ages ago...

Yeah I heard he hates doing that move too, plus with the fact that WWE are intresteed in keeping all there stars moves and costume/persona based ideas totally seperate and relevent to each superstar, for example, when Rob VAn Dam debut (in-ring) at the Invasion PPV, he wore a white and tiger skin pattern leotard, but was told never to ware it ever again dude to the fact that one of stone colds logo was a skull, and to prove this fact, RVD wore that leotard at King of the Ring last July, why? Cos that was the first PPV after "Williams" departure.

Billy Kidmans (very unimpressive) SSP is his whole angle, Brock will never be allowed use it. But people fail to nothice that the move we have seen Broke execute in these OVW videos, isnt a Shooting Star Press, even though he refers to it as such, it is infact the Michinoko Star Press, as he cils and releases his arms and legs at the point of impact (much like a frog splash) insted of just landing on them sprawled.

So there...
    But I heard through my sources that we may see it at the survivor series, as Paul E is constantly telling Lesner(aswell as us, the audience) that Brock cannot posibally hoist up Show.

Hanz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Its quicker if you click here.

BrockLesnarShootingStar.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

after watching what he was doing with the Big Show at Survivor Series i have to ask, HOW STRONG IS BROCK LESNAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

he did say in a recent interview that F5'ing the Big Show was quite easy as he normally can squat about 750

Unfortunatly F5ed the big show so easily that i wasnt really impressed :) He just picked him up like there was nothing to it . I am a fan of brock . He is like an old school strong man . I like to watch his matches .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

I think Id be getting worried if I was a prospective WWE superstar that that kind of athleticism and power is now the benchmark and will one day have to be bettered. Bring on the Angle/Lesnar fued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

god almighty.. i didnt think big show COULD be f5'd before i watched the survivor series match...
    The move in the video looks like something mysterio/jeff hardy would do

• Advertisement

Yeah ,its a lethal move, Japan star Jushin Lyger invented it years ago but hasnt used it since as its too dangerous, Hayabusa has fractured his neck on at least one occasion doing the move and a LOT of other guys have landed on their head from trying it. Billy Kidman in the WWE does it and in the UK and Ireland , Jody Fliesch does springboard versions of it to the OUTSIDE! but like hanza said there are different versions of the move , that one does look like a michinoku star press, you launch roll into a ball then spread out as you land as opposed to a ssp where you keep form all the way through it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Holy **** that man is amazing.

Advertisement