Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Buy VCD's- Any good site(s)

Options
  • 04-11-2002 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good sites, preferably ones they have dealt with before and know the quality of their product.

I'm looking to buy the Star Wars Trilogy [4/5/6] as a pressie for someone, and obviously its only on VCD- (This person doesnt have VHS anymore)
    [Also looking to buy all the Seinfeld Ep's and Curb Your Enthusiasm as well btw :)]

Doesnt matter if they only deliver to US

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

www.coolvcd.com

Used them myself before , fast and reliable

I order 3 movies a good while back and had them 3 days later, they came from Malaysia as far as i can rememeber and are completely legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭John mac

www.coolashop.com
    They have DVD and VCD.
    I have bought a few DVD's from them Fast delivery!
    (based in Hong Kong)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Thx for that lads thats-
    Thats done the trick nicely :)

Only found one seinfeld reference on another site here...
    http://209.151.87.92/mmdx/tvep8.htm
    It looks a bit dodgy so I'll hold off on that one

...But I see lots of ppl sellling "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (homemade) DVD's on EBAY- so I might make a few bids there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭mijmu

There are loads of people selling VCDs on the following sites some 4 for £10 or 5 for £10

www.pir8forums.com

Advertisement