Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drudge Report has it

Options
  • 04-11-2002 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I know it's been a long time since I've been around, but I just saw on Drudge that there's a link to the BBC story...

WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

From the people who brought us Monica Lewinsky. Bill Clintons favourite website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Drudge gets a lot of traffic. Hopefully we'll get a good few eyeballs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Ekehoe,

Sounds interesting, but I have not got a clue what or where "Drudge" is? Any Links anyone please.

Yours,

In the dark.

paddy20:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

www.drudgereport.com

The controversial Internet political gossip columnist who first publicized the Lewinsky affair along with other satirical stories about world events and US politics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

EL_MEURkO,

Cheers, just had a look at the Drudgereport site. Very impressive, have now added it to my favs.

Hope David Long is ex-directory as I have a feeling this story is about to capture the public imagination on a worldwide scale?

Yours,

paddy20:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Originally posted by paddy20
    EL_MEURkO,

Cheers, just had a look at the Drudgereport site. Very impressive, have now added it to my favs.

paddy20:cool:

This site gets megazillions of hists every day in the US, as well as mega hits from Irish business and investment people - I've met quite a few.

Piliger

Advertisement