Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathmines wheelchair shop (records from 50c)

Options
  • 04-11-2002 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

The score from the HMS pinafore...... 50c i could'nt belive my eyes.

and waistcoats for 2.50

ah now boys and girls....... christmas presents

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Well now you've gone and ruined the surprise! You ****! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You'e really splashing out then this year Raggamuffin!!

€2.50 thats a little steep for you isn't it?

I wouldnt get my hopes up Shorty full of empty promises this one is. Just be happy if u get an acknowledgement at christmas usually its just a recycled christmas card

(Raggamuffin generally requests that people do not write on any cards, Christmas/Birthday or otherwise, This has proven to be a cheap and effective way of improving his popularity particularly with OAPs)

But hey! It's the thought that counts in the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Seriously though .. Rathmines does have some pretty farkin' cool shops.. I go to Rathmines Senior College & every day at lunch I take my measly €15 & come out with bags of goodies, take them to the canteen & sift through my precious hoard of dirt-cheap throw-aways. Yummy.

Best Buy: Bizarre Magazine for €1.15 in the Candy Bar in the Swan Center. (Usually €6+)

Now if only they'd sell Jeff Buckley albums for 50c..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

The canteen has tea for 40c
    for 10c more you can buy the score to the H.M.S pinafore.

there ya go

i think the canteen should provide board games like jenga in moda.

moda is fashion in italian

finger = sore

I picked up a pretty fetching pair of tweed skirt/short thingies if you want them? :)

Hey, don't look at me like that .. I was doped up on lollipops from the AM-PM lollipop display. I blame the sugar.

God, you go to Moda? I practically live there. Every single day I'm there.. every single day all I can afford is 7up which I nurse for an hour while pretending to pick something more expensive from the menu.

Long live Moda & the fact they play Jeff Buckley & Procul Harem & Bob Marley & The Beatles every day!

Yeah but the tea in the canteen is weak as p!ss. I prefer the coffee. & I the Curly-Wurlies.. Mmmm..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

tweed............ ugh what are you my dad.....
    tweed suits..........the sign of a real bum

I know! Which is why I gave them, in all my generosity, to my sister in return for a bag of Giant Chocolate Buttons. She's a bit simple you see..

But how do you know the price of stuff in the canteen? Oh god.. you're not that chubby lady with the blonde hair are you??

Yes they do.. One day I got the quote! It was from Scarface & they gave me a free hot chocolate since I wanted marshmallows..

Originally posted by Raggamuffin
    I'm a dope my opinions are the OVLY opinions that matter. Get to know me and you'll get to know that. It's a sad state of affairs when your opinions aren't recognidsed. Lissten to me. I am always right. Forever shall be World without end AMEN

Thats a bit irrellavent (scuse spellin couldnt care less at the mo)
    We all know yer rite all the time raggamuffin but people just want to add variety and imagine the way things mite be if we didnt ahve you to guide us with your wisdom. Allow us our fantasies!!! Damn it man we are only human!!!! (cept fo Shorty the juury is still out on that one)

Did your flirting work BTW Cherry and Raggamuffin???!!!

Knew someone would ask that.. & no. For the minimal amount of flirting that went on, we didn't meet up.

• Advertisement

Raggamuffin, we'll be in The Bleeding Horse at nine, just round the corner and just as you finish work. Perfect, and you can invite Cherry along. :)

And Amz I'm not going to dignify your baiting/taunts with an answer! :p

And you have to come along to meet Lil'MissGiggles! Yay, looking forward to this! :D

Sorry Shorty but I'm already home from college, planted in front of my computer looking up some Biology stuff. Yes, a nerd I know.

I'd go to the Bleeding Horse if I could be arsed but I'm a wee bit worse for wear after being stood up today. *sniffle*

You lot have fun though. : )

He means for the pub crawl cherry on saturday

And shorty..........

Nah! nah! nah! nah! nah!

:p:p:p

. o O (couldn't be arsed on Saturday either since I'll still be nursing my broken heart..)

*dramatic sob*

Ooh wait.. pubs. Alcohol. Wooo.

Ah Raggamuffin is a playa of the highest order him and that Shorty fella!

The pair of em flirtin away on the message board like it was goin out of fashilon!

The hearts and emotions of us innocents are of no consequence to them!!!

Damn them and their maleness!!!!!!!!!!

*sniffle*

Yeah alcahol is always good........

This would appear to be an affrontage to my testicular fortitude?! :confused::):p My maleness is not in question, speaking of which...

Raggamuffin, did you get the photos from halloween night developed yet? You have to come along to the p(h)ub crawl. Ah go on.

Shorty!!!! I swear to GOD!!! DONT FLIPPIN ENVOURAGE HIM!!!

If he produces those photos in public ill hav ur guts for garters!!!

And neither of ye will hav any maleness left for people to call into question in future and now im rambling and this sounded more sane in my head as i was speaking it to myself........we even had a group meeting.......It was decided that this was adequate........looks like there'll hav to be some changes within the administration.......hmmmmmm........yes changes......

Advertisement