Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Fridays line-up @ Voodoo, free entry for certain students too!

Options
  • 04-11-2002 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

OZ

SKYLIGHT

BREAST FED BABIES

RATS OF THE SHINING PATH
    @ Voodoo of Arran Quay

Followed by Dublins Best Late indie club Papa Lazarou's

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OF NCAD OR THE MILLTOWN INSTITUTE THEN BRING YOUR ID AND GET IN BEFORE 10PM FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by Thomas from Presence

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OF NCAD OR THE MILLTOWN INSTITUTE THEN BRING YOUR ID AND GET IN BEFORE 10PM FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

tut tut...if people bothered to properly read posts theres be less posts clogging up the board with silly questions

;););););););)
    i am only joking!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

This is very true.

Hows this: FREE INTO PAPA LAZAROU'S FINE ROCK N INDIE CLUB BEFORE 10PM FOR STUDENTS OF NCAD. MILLTOWN INSTITUTE & DUBLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

go on just say DIT....

GO ON YA KNOW YA WANT TO!!!!

Only small indie colleges fall under my scope! You feckers have big ents budgets! Anyone in a small college thats interested in getting their college in for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

what about the johnnynolegs college for johnny's?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

my college is small!!!!!!!!!!!!

dundalk institute of technology!!!!!!!!

Very well then! I decree that it shall be Free in on Friday before ten for students of dundalk institute of technology on production of a valid student card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good stuff...i'll spread the word....there's a surprising amount of dubs up in these parts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

What did the poor DIT student ever do to you Thomas? Dare I be so bold... but I'd say DIT has more students from working class backgrounds than small indie colleges such as well.... ANY private college.

The ents budgets are bigger because they are made up of contributions from more students. I.E. they are divided up between more students (in theory anyway). More bakers... bigger cake... more people at the party eating cake. SAME SIZE SLICE!!!

You were always been so fair in past Thom... what happened to the good old days?
    Keith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

If ya fancy another night of good Live Music
    Pop back into Voodoo on the Saturday night (9t) to catch:
    Sundogs + The Greenbacks.
    Adm only 6. Ok if ya mention that your were at the Gigsmart gig the night before its €5 so.

We played an acoustic set at the gig last week cheers to all @ Gigsmart for having us down and hopefully we can do it again with the full band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

intersting!

just found out that the rocky horror picture show doesnt start till late...perchance to venture to voodoo...perchance for a rock show ...then;perchance...to the rocky show.

i'll be there in all my gallantry*i.e.dressed most gentlemanly*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

the rocky horror in harolds cross??????
    ROFL for about 10 minutes!
    do not go there
    its full of drug fiends...and not the good type!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

dear keitha,

thanks for the support

but

thomas and myself know each othet v well and i was just joking to see if i could get in free...i'd be more than happy to pay the 5er in to see OZ by themselves let alone playing wit skylight and especially if i'm gettin a club too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

and you know you wanna put Trinity in there for free ah go on go on go on go on!!!!!!:D

DIT STUDENTS EAT BABIES!

Its a fact. I can't be seen to support that! What SIT are you in Keitha? I may let yis all in next week! Trinity too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

the addition of the mighty trinners?!

what you doing in trinners metalish?not business i hope...don t sell your soul!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

I went to Kevin Street but I graduated two years ago and work now. I don't mind at all paying to see good original music. €5 - more than fair!

May the gigsmart ship sail far on many great voyages. Best of luck,
    Keith

Advertisement