Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4Anyone having trouble getting xda accessories&other mobile gear

• 04-11-2002 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Well I was, and given the poor euro/sterling conversion rate I never look at UK sites. But www.orate.co.uk really took me by surprise. i know data anywhere is the big name but delivery is way pricey where as this place gave me great service at a good price. Just in case it's of use to anyone. I am not a covert ad placer btw, I was just desperate for a keyboard and to get a memory card for a decent price (are you listening Peats etc?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

it's a crazy situation that the connection on the bottom of the XDA and iPAQ 3800s and 3900s is physically the same but the wiring is differnet! which means that loads of cables and keyboards already designed for the iPAQ can't be used with the XDA

GoMadic make cables for most PDAs and have aSync&Charge USB and Serial Sync ones for the XDA

saw an interesting keyboard last week that used the InfraRed port as the connection so it made it platform indpendent (as long as all the drivers work out), it bounces the IrDA beam so you can put your PDA on the stand provided and type away.
    http://www.pocketop.net/products.shtml

Brian G

Advertisement