Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience In Galway

• 05-11-2002 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

4th November 2002.

Dear Sir / Madame,

I am currently in the 3rd year of my Computer Science degree and as part of that degree I am required to complete a six month work experience module. I am interested in a number of different aspects of the computer industry including, sales, maintenance, customer support, programming and networking.

I am available to commence work at any date after the 5th of February 2003. The minimum time frame of work placement that I must complete is six months, but if it is applicable I would be interested in staying until the commencement of my fourth year in college. As I currently live in Dublin, I feel that it will be of interest to you that I have secured residence in Galway City for the coming year.

Please feel free to respond to this thread if you would like me to send you a copy of my CV.

Advertisement