Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pics 2001

Options
  • 05-11-2002 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

i cant find adams pictures from session 1, 2001 ... anyone remember th elinks, or which thread they were in, or...anything? or di danyone buy that cd he was selling, because, well, yeah...i cant buy it, couldnt buy it....i want pictures right now!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Well I've got tonnes of pictues stored in my brain from that particular session (I couldn't afford or be arsed to buy a camera), so until they invent a mind-downloading machine I can't help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I have about 50 photos, varying in quality, of various people/things of a CYTIous nature. But, alas, I need somewhere to put them.... *stares at Bob*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

DCP_1222.jpg

That looks painful.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Yes, Bob can be used as a useful storage device

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

My friend was at sesh2 this year and adam was selling a disc with their talent show and stuff on it, and it had pics from both sessions last year, 2001, including sesh1 which i was at and which this thread is about, and i borrowed it so now i have said photos, cept theres a whole big huge huge load of them, like 250 or summat............

Including 2 or 3 of bob when he was small and cute. Well, small-ER...... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

uh, i may be mistaken, but those look suspiciously like they were from 02 and wasn't she asking for '01?

Advertisement