Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EsatBT Surf No Limits ISDN

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

Originally posted by saik
    *doesnt work for me* asuscom ta, error 676 the phone line is busy. should i ringem up? im afraid i'll get "yeah sorry you need to get netsmart" >:|

I don't know what sort of drivers you got with the TA, but obviously they were quite dodgy if they don't let you select which line you want to use..

This might be of some use for proper drivers if your model is on it and if you're bothered:
    http://www.asuscom.com.tw/downloads/download.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

Hehe! David C, I never said I couldn't select which line I wanted to use!
    My drivers are fine, Snaga was great help, we went through a bunch of stuff, and the conclusion is..... CLID doesnt work on my isdn. and it works on my 56k modem, which is weird. I've tried the prefixes 141 and 142, tried dropping the zero etc etc.
    I rang eircom up on 1901 to get it turned on, and they were absolutely useless. The biddy said that she could do one of two things(comprehensively trained..), test my line or something else(also useless) and she would not try and find someone who knew what CLID was (I spelled it out for her and all.) I think I've been sh*tlisted by them or something, as they rung me up early one moring trying to sell me a cordless phone( and I wasn't nice.) She hung up on me when I asked to speak to someone else!
    I've decided to wait before I ring them again :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

Originally posted by saik
    CLID doesnt work on my isdn. and it works on my 56k modem, which is weird. I've tried the prefixes 141 and 142, tried dropping the zero etc etc. ............

............she would not try and find someone who knew what CLID was (I spelled it out for her and all.) I think I've been sh*tlisted by them or something, as they rung me up early one moring trying to sell me a cordless phone( and I wasn't nice.) She hung up on me when I asked to speak to someone else!
    I've decided to wait before I ring them again :|

Ah right, got you now..
    Did you say "CLID" or "Caller ID" when you were onto 1901? They aren't the best for making out abbreviations!

Hope you get it sorted anyway

Advertisement