Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE RAW for the PC

• 05-11-2002 2:34pm

I bought Raw for the PC this weekend only to find it not working . It installs no problem but as soon as i click in to play it i get the the THQ screen and it is really really slow . I am running this on a P4 1200 GHZ with a Nvidia Geforce 2 . Anybody else have this problem ? ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

I don't have the game, but you shouldn't have ANY trouble running it on a P4!

The game is 2 CDs . It still wont work . Is very slow . I think i might have to bring it back and try another one .

I got the game working.All i needed to do was update the drivers for my GFX card . Anyway lads if you are into Wrestling games check this game. Its only €35 . What is good about the game is the editing you can do. In future you can Download any wrestler with titatron and music. The game can be constantly be updated. The game in itself is like a cross between smackdown and no mercy . Its a nice little game . I have just added the NWO theme to it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Was going through the archives and decided to drag this baby up.

I found RAW for the PC a complete rip off. It has the same control as the Smackdown series, except it has no staying power. After playing it for a few hours, it goes back in the box never to be played again. You can't even climb the ladders in it!

It was ported right over from the Xbox with no improvements, the game was released for the PC in November 2002 but we still had the likes of K-Kwik, Road Dogg, Justin Credible and Perry Saturn (complete with moppy!)?! Even Haku made an appearance! Talk about an outdated lineup!

I found the only good thing about the game is that you can run down to the ring during their entrances and beat the crap out of them. But that was it, there was no story mode, just a series of matches (Like Wrestlemania X8 for the GC). No really good special matches (no Hell in the cell or Royal Rumble matches)

I went out and got a PS2 five months later and my life was complete ;)

Nero

Advertisement