Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wacken 2003

• 05-11-2002 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Is anyone intending on going next year? As far as I know Stratovarius and Iced Earth are the only confirmed bands so far. I heard this from totalrock.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if blind guardian are playing I will prob go, and if Iced earth are there too then ****in excellent! :)

and ken! you mentoin that ****ing signed cd once more and I swear to god I'll shave your head

http://www.wacken-open-air.com is the site

those two bands are confirmed oenus, as are gamma ray

Damn, I really wish I had met Blind Guardian.
    If only I had a signed CD...
    Then maybe my existancce would be complete...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've been meaning to go to Wacken for years, but I usually never have the money. 2001 would have been great. I might see about next year too... But knowing me, I'll be broke again when the time comes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

If Nightwish are going, I couldn't give a **** if I'm broke. I'm robbing a bank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

They played '01.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

friends of mine went (i was too poor at the time). said it was a fantastic time, merchandise is really, and I mean really cheap, where u can get really rare stuff.

highlight was when one of my friends pulled a plastic gun out, the crowd scattered and he was threatened with arrest. Irresponsible, yes, fun to do when you are drunk......havent decided yet ;)

hahaha pld :)

only to be topped by someone throwing a plastic grenade up on stage... any volunteers?

Advertisement