Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

da2 acoustic sessions thur 7th

Options
  • 05-11-2002 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

this week at da 2 acoustic sessions downstairs.....pugwash,stars of the city,billy no mate,earth quake hair,bigwig(dave ex lirs new band) and edward tierney ...no cover charge also its paddy caseys birthday so come down and well give paddy a great night..indie dj set from da 2 fat men...drink specials on the night buy one vodka and shark get one free,vodkasphere 2 for a £5.00 ..........come early to get a seat first act on 9.30

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

sorry nearly forgot admission freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Nice one Mick.
    I'll try and make it up I'll be in the studio with the Phutloose thing that day so hopefully I can drop up after.

Advertisement