Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Wrestling Training Site

Options
  • 05-11-2002 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    Ya we all heard about the cork NWA UK training which is run by wrestlers with I think only about a year and a half years in wrestling business.

URL is http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/pigo2262/

Dunno what everyone thinks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ahh yes with Talent such as "Spikester" "Coby Hectic" And "Bumpin Stiltskin" They will go far:rolleyes:

Yeah its a shame there isnt a propper wrestling school in Ireland . I really want to start training but i cant with other commitments. How many people on these boards have done some sort or wrestling training ? and are there many other thinking of doing anymore ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

IwW almost had one set up, but the Insurance put a stop to it. We would (and soon will) have experienced Wrestlers from Europe, America and Canada doing the training., not a couple of kids that have had a month or two training and a couple of matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Hmm let me see professionals with years expierence

Or a guy that has wrestled for one company for less than a year

Yes. Insurance seems to be a problem, i know it's kinda off topic but a lot of promotions in England can't put on shows cause of insurance.

When you are saying you nearly had training . Is this a training camp or is this going to be an actuall school ? (weekly)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I done a few days training a few months back, twas tough stuff. More details on the IwW School will be released at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

You reccomend FWA training bomb?

Advertisement