Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows Media Player 9 Beta Series

• 05-11-2002 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

anyone else fall into the trap of downloading, installing and not being able to uninstall :p I tried to play a movie off a cd i had and it said Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file!? when its clearly there, is that a bug or what?

Ruu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

yeah the bloody thing won't uninstall & about 25% of my mp3 collection now wont play.....it really sucks anyone got any ideas how to get rid of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

ive been using it since before the official beta launch and i love it. the database sorting is much much faster that 7 or 8 and when youve got 1000's of mp3 that is a godsend. earlier versions have trouble with vbr mp3's but that has been fixed in newer versions.

begin the media player 9 flame war , has. :)

Advertisement