Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Skyjack stuff - please read!

Options
  • 06-11-2002 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

hey all, given the current feeling on this board regarding posts of this kind, I may get slagged for this but here goes.....

there is a new Skyjack mp3 up on http://www.mp3.com/skyjack its called "Give it a name" and its taken from our upcoming mini album "All within" which should be in all good shops early in the new year. Its also available for request on phantom fm
    We'll be playing in eamonn dorans sometime in december as part of Niall S' gigsmart project.

I'd be interested in hearing what you all think of the new stuff so please reply here

Thanks. hope you all like it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

check it out guyz - tis ****ing excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Thanks, looking forward to the gig, here are the details

Skyjack and Speedman

Eamonn Dorans

December 15

see you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Excellent. About time too. I've added the gig to my "must see" list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

What an excellent tune!! One critisism though. That bass player is crap;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

Hey there...where in studio is the CD? Who did you give it too? Have been on the lookout for it for the past two weeks and can't seem to find it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

quite good actually well done lads.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Don't go slagging off the bass player - 120 minutes is an ace player. He's just having to compete in the track mix with the most evil guitar sound in history!

Looking forward to the gig 120 M! It will probably be Speedman's first since my unfortunate career-threatening injury!

www.speedman.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Originally posted by manofspeed
    120 minutes is an ace player.

No he's not. Yesterday I saw 120 minutes trying to scrape a projectile of snot off his left shoe with the heel of his right shoe. Now any decent bass player would simply bend down and use a tissue to dislodge it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

thanks for the support all, tara, there should be a copy somewhere in the studio, its in one of those plastic sleevey things instead of a jewel case so it could be lost by now, i'll bring in another........

i am in my own opinion, a competent player, no more, no less.

back to front, i know who you are pretty boy, dont **** with me, i have powers you couldn't possibly imagine! :) hee hee

heres to the gig on the 15th hope you can all attend, it'll make a change from shoegazing indie muck that has saturated the dublin scene.

ROCK ON!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

shoegazing...hehe...I like it! I'll be there on the 15th if something more important doesn't arise...

• Advertisement
Advertisement