Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hype!

Options
  • 06-11-2002 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

A request for the administrators of this board. Due to all the promotions on this board how about setting up a seperate section called Hype (or something like it) so that people can promote their gigs in that and leave the board for general music chat. All this shameless PR can get a bit annoying. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

If you have a quick scan through a lot of the threads you will find that there are two schools of thought on this and it boils down to this...

Some Phantom listeners are interested in Phantom because it is Part of the local scene.....

others listen casue its different to the other pap worthy tripe.

Phantom as such is in the middle somewhere....as I see it , servicing an audience and being an active participant in the local scene, whether that balance can continue into the future is an on going debate on another thread. As things progress I think it will be increasingly difficult for Phantom to be both in equal measure.

So in short I think we have to live with it and take the good with the bad.....all of us that is, no matter what our perspective.

All the best,
    Trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

THRASH HIM, YOU GENT ,TREVICUS!!!!

THRASH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

if we had a poll option, we could post a poll to see what every1 really thought on the matter.....

Advertisement