Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Led Zeppelin reunion tour?

Options
  • 06-11-2002 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

is tis rumour true?-and i dont mean just page and plant,
    supposed tour including John paul Jones and John Bonhams son on drums
    and would it be a good thing to see the crusty old men rockin out again?(i think it would!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Im not sure if its true. rumours about their reunion tours resurface every few months. but fingers crossed. I'd definitely like to see it, after Page/Crowes got cancelled. Although I dont think Jason Bonham is a good drummer at all.

There's gonna be a 3 DVD set released next year, supposedly featuring 2 full gigs and then a 3rd disc with clips from other gigs, possibly including Dublin '71.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TriggerGene

that is sweet its always hard to find good footage of them
    look forward to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Well Plants still touring.. but in the last few interviews I've read he's flatly denied any claims of a reunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I'd like to see them if they reformed but it doesn't appear likely

This article seems to dispell the rumours.

Have you ever read "Hammer of the Gods" ? Any (even vague) fan of the band will enjoy it.

Advertisement