Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get 'the Slate'

Options
  • 06-11-2002 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Can someone tell me ALL the places the slate is available?

If someeonee can save me a copy I'd appreciate it!

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭rubyseyes

temple bar music centre, borderline records & simons coffee shop in the georges arcade..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Apparently it was banned in UCD.. whats up with that?!?! They so stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

whats going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I'd just like to say that, as much as I'd like to, I'm not goin got turn this into a post about how much I hate the Slate -v- how much everyone else loves it. Honestly I won't be dragged down to such a level......ahem

Yes.....resisting.......but on a totally unrelated issue I was so glad to have caught sight of that cover they had a few months ago, 'What's so wrong with paedophiles'. My my, they've certainly got their finger on the pulse.....what a load of morons.

oh sorry you want to know where to get it? Don't know mate and don't give a toss either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

where did u lose your fone mr. douchebag ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Originally posted by Space_Coyote
    where did u lose your fone mr. douchebag ?

I believe it got sucked into your chasmic rectum cockmaster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

its true they did ban it in UCD-Why was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

it was banned in ucd because of it's offensive nature
    personally, i never thought it was up to much either, there's a couple of funny bits in it

i know we have it in work sometimes

gerk, i sent u a pm, did u get it? we're all wondering if u pronounce ur name gerk as in gherkin or ger k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Originally posted by thedrowner
    it was banned in ucd because of it's offensive nature
    personally, i never thought it was up to much either, there's a couple of funny bits in it

i know we have it in work sometimes

gerk, i sent u a pm, did u get it? we're all wondering if u pronounce ur name gerk as in gherkin or ger k

My father's family name being Pirrip, and my Christian name Philip, my infant tongue could make of both names nothing longer or more explicit than Pip.....

Wait no thats the wrong explanation ... actually my name is Ger or Gerard and a mate of mine christened me Ger(k) [as in chummmmmp ala Homer] years ago which became GerK, pronounced JERK ....

I like stories :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

megatron roles off the tongue easier...

• Advertisement
Advertisement