Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin' for stuff!

Options
  • 06-11-2002 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

I'm not sure if anybody out there can help me with this or not but here goes......

I was (still am) a HUGE fan of a band called Skunk Anansie.

Remember them?

A band from London...lead singer was a bald, black bi-sexual woman of Amazonian propotions with an amazing voice...they had songs called "Weak", "Charlie Big Potato", "Hedonism (Just because you feel good)"....remember them?

Remember?

You were wearing your blue jumper? :p

Anyway, reason I'm posting is this. I collected Skunk Anansie albums, singles, videos, posters, books, some stuff on vinyl, anything I could lay my hands on basically.

But I didn't manage to get all the singles that I wanted. I only have around half of them.

Does anyone know of web-sites, shops, stores, dodgy fellas in dark alley-ways....ANYWHERE.....that I would be able to get these singles!

Their last release was around two/three years ago so a lot of the stuff might be out of print but if anyone has any info please let me know! :)

Comments

Advertisement