Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Papa Roach

Options
  • 06-11-2002 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

anyone at papa roach in the point on the 4th?
    it was class!
    hell is for heros were ok, 1st time hearing anyof them
    murderdolls, good energy but very cheesy
    papa roach = excellent. my 1st crowdsurf during the last song, insects and angels. great!!

anyone there/what you looka like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Know your enemy

I was at papa roach, They were the business. I wanted to see Hell is for heroes but i missed them. I have to make a comment on how pathetic the murderdolls were!!! They even had a song called "SLIT MY WRISTS!!" ....What a pack of pathetic ****s. Papa roach were incredible. Jordison and buckner on the drums was fairly cool for "SID". "Born with nothing" was brilliant, But my personal fav. "Blood Brothers". (I'm not a big fan of that song in particular but it was absolutely class on the night)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

i did really wanna go to Papa Roach but only to see Murdolls which i understand they were s**t on the night? There album is so good, i couldnt go cause i didnt get out of coolege till very late..:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

I was there too although i missed the start and end
    It was an excellent gig but there wasnt much moshing, and i agree about murderdolls sucking. Badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I thought the murderdolls were pretty good. Songs like "Slit my wrists" were just funny. And the props were really crappy looking and hilarious too.
    Originally posted by superconor
    what you looka like?
    I would've been near the front, with a metallica "Sad but true" T-shirt, looking dehydrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I was there , but i missed hell is for hereos , i went to see murder dolls actually not a big fan but heh ........ Papa roach amazingly tunred out to be great.
    i did really wanna go to Papa Roach but only to see Murdolls which i understand they were s**t on the night? There album is so good, i couldnt go cause i didnt get out of coolege till very late..

Murder dolls wer not **** that night ......Its just that there music isnt that great . People say they were **** cause they dont like the music , If you like the music you would have loved them , they were great live ,............. There music is just a bit too corny and childish "worship the devil" ...... I like few of their songs but some are just awful : anyway i met joey jordison :eek:

Its was a pretty ok gig .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Know your enemy

Murderdolls WERE ****, But i agree with placebo that is my opinion.
    I also agree that it was ****e the way there was no moshing....we almost got thrown out for moshing that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

all i can say is **** papa roach.
    if you wanna good gig go to see mudvayne.
    thats all i am saying on that matter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

When is Mudvayne on? I got thrown out of the chili peppers for moshing in the pit.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Crucifix
    When is Mudvayne on? I got thrown out of the chili peppers for moshing in the pit.
    Thats typical, ignorant Irish fúcking bouncers for you. Always looking to keep themselves occupied by throwing people out for enjoying themselves. I swear to fúck, if one of them ever comes near me when I'm in the pit it'll be the biggest mistake they'll ever make in their life.

And yes by the way, IMO, both the Murderdolls and Papa Roach are a load of shít. (and before you say anything WWM, I've heard their music).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

lol yeh.
    to wuote earthworm jim
    murder dolls had suckage most foul

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

well i hope mudvayne come here soon because i dont think that they know that they have quiet a largee fanbase here and america is not the only country that they are liked in. i really like them since "the beginning of the end of things to come". then i bought LD50 and that is an excellent. it is the kind of album that would make you jump0 up and mosh around the room for and that is what you want in an album. well heres hoping that they come soon.

SaTaN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Zanza

Man, I wish some of the cool bands visit us here in middle east -.-;
    All we had were Westlife, Gabrielle & Shaggy -.-;

I want Papa Roach, Linkin Park and even Limp Bizkit!!
    Anything, any band, as long as it is a rock one -.-

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you have concerts in the middle east?
    o.0?

Advertisement