Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballroom #7 Friday 15th of November @ the Lower Deck

Options
  • 07-11-2002 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

The Ballroom of Romance Presents...

Ballroom #7

Friday the 15th of November at The Lower Deck Portobello. Doors 9pm, €6 in, free CD-r for the first 100.

A night of live alternative music featuring:

Capratone

Dublin jangle masters who are currently putting together a release for UK label Shifty Disco.

Deputy Fuzz

Quirky off kilter pop from this Dublin 3 piece. Recently released their debut album 'Music for Toys' on Catchygogo records.

http://www.catchygogo.com/deputyfuzz

Delorentos

Melodic Punk rock that shoots from ballad to bullet in two chords

http://www.delorentos.com

The Nervous Pennies

Laid back 70's stoner grooves

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭Holyghost

This is on Friday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nim psychotic

Kick-ass line-up you have there. Capratone and Deputy Fuzz both rock. Haven't seen the other two bands live before so looking forward to those also. Should be a good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

If you can make it to Rathmines this ais a really good value night - e6 and a free cd - not to mention 4 bands - I've been at the last couple and have the bumps on my head to prove it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dob77

And I have to spend this evening with my work "mates". i won't make it to another ballroom for ages!!!!!

Back up you go, etc,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

this'll be great fun..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Should be at this!

HUP!!

Advertisement