Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P(H)ubcrawl This Saturday!!!!!!

Options
  • 07-11-2002 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

just to let you's know like

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Won't make it til after 8.......which is a real bummer.
    May pull a sickie...haven't been "sick" in over a year:cool:
    I feel a bit of a cough coming on.......or else I could just say me piles are killing me!!!!!!! (they definetely won't question that ha! ha!).

Still looking forward to the night though......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

ah well u won't c me then im off to the walls woohoo yay me!!!!

LUCKY YOU:confused::confused::confused::confused:

pourquoi?

The Walls don't rock my boat.....sorry

• Advertisement

oh rite fair enuff well free tickets from MCD rock my boat .......

I'm happy for ya!!!!!!

i thank u

No probs...

I'm always winning stuff through them aswell,unfortunately nothing major,last one was the sing-a-long a abba type thingy....great laugh,was completely hammered.which helped!!ha!!ha!!!

being hammered always helps..............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

ah, the prophesised pub crawl is almost upon us. i was originally planning on making an early appearance, but circumstances have plotted against me. actually, its just that i'm hosting a shindig in my house on friday night and know i won't be conscious/ coherent enough to make it into town as early as 1 of the pm. but i will show up eventually... probably still drunk from the night before.

see y'all in cairo. i mean on saturday. (in cairo)

okey dokey crazy girl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

you WHAT??????
    you will NOT be going to the walls this saturday
    if have to drawn u in milk to stop u going, i will
    meanie

shurrup ur mouth!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Yay its like 1 and a bit of a day left to go !! Me will be late causes i have to help my sister move house and plus will be havin a major hang over on saturday morin cos there will be a party in my house on friday night!!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

hmm...I'm not arsed about going to the Walls. I'll be joining the crawl at about 3pm. Don't know if I'll be there for the end coz apparently there's a house-warming I've been invited to, so if I go to that I can't be pissed coz I'll have to drive out to wherever it is. Sure we'll see anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Hmmmmmmmmmm im sensing ppl are not very energetic about the whole thing-why is that?

those ppl who do not come will have to pay the price...................................im not quite sure what that is yet but ill let u know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

I have a reputation for being the motivational/upbeat type of person, but this thread is like cryptonite or some kind of like... anti-motivational...stuff.

Oh, and I dont know if I can go. I have money this time (thank you college grant), but I might be starting a new job, im not sure, and ive been told Im judging a talent show on friday or saturday night, might be just a rumour, how would I know.

Em, right then, might see yiz on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

just wanted to say hope you all have a great time on the pub crawl, i was planning all along on going but i have to work now and theres no getting out of it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

just bumping this bitch of a thread back up there... dont know why... tis the season or some ****.

• Advertisement
Advertisement