Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Availability: Leixlip

• 07-11-2002 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Im am not aware of any Broadband apart from Satalite in Leixlip, Im hoping Im wrong, so if any of you know of any way in which i can get broadband would be much appreciated. 8kbps on ISDN is just to slow for me now.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

None I'm aware of here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

A mate of mine working in intel and living in celbridge is or has got ADSL. He was talking about how he was getting it about 2 months ago "in a couple of weeks time" he said. haven't been talking to him since but he was so confident of it he sold me his modem.
    I asked him how he was managing that and he said Intel exerted a certian anount of "influence" over €ircom to get it in avaliable in the Intel catchment area.

I'll be talking to him this weekend so i'll find out more info for ye.

And indeed whether he has it or not. He is prone to hyperbole and getting stories wrong.:rolleyes:

Advertisement