Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A New Political Party (contd)

Options
  • 07-11-2002 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

I hope the moderator doesn't mind me doing this....

I would just like to continue my previous thread for the people who were geniunely interested because I need help / support / idaes you all know yourself.

Only problem is I cant remember where I left off.

BTW PEOPLE YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT THE URL TO MY POLICIES WILL BE ON THIS BOARD TOMORROW COS I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Bout time dude! I hope its worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You're a *complete* nutbag!
    Hahah!
    Is Bertie Ahern on this thing too?

<moderator edit>
    I dont understand what "genuinely interested" means, apparently.
    </moderator edit>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Originally posted by damien_gill

Only problem is I cant remember where I left off.

...get your policies together and publish them.

Then start fund raising that €4M and then start campaigning for the 2007 General Election.

Eezeepeezee!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by eth0_

<moderator edit>
    I dont understand what "genuinely interested" means, apparently.
    </moderator edit>

Come ON Bonkey, if you'd read any of this charlatans previous posts you'd realise what a complete piss artist he is.

Where's his manifesto, eh!

BTW Damien_gill it's a good idea to back up important documents like your 'party manifesto' before you send you laptop off for repair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭damien_gill

I did back the mainfesto up I just cant post it on the net from work. They will be up in the next few hours.

AND IM NOT A PISS ARTIST

click here to see the manifesto.

BUT GIVE ME ABOUT AN HOUR SO I CAN POST THEM

Before you visit the URL FYI when I was writing this manifesto a few years ago I was 16 and I called the party the Free People Party dunno why I just did. The stuff thats written on the homepage is utter tripe BTW.

So you haven't updated your manifesto in...how long?

FYI, please stop SHOUTING it is quite grating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I have a feeling that this could get ugly. Now, everyone behave and play nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Paulg

I hope your campaign is better organised than the publication of your manifesto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

lol

the first rule of politics, dont make promises you cant/are not able to fulfil :)

Damien_gill
    Your manifesto is 2.5 hours late.
    I won't be voting for you.

Fu<k this, I'm going home, I'm so disillusioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭damien_gill

Just give me ten more minutes Im having some trouble connecting to my web host (STUPID EIRCOM FREE ACCOUNTS)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Just give me ten more minutes Im having some trouble connecting to my web host (STUPID EIRCOM FREE ACCOUNTS)
    You certainly will if you try and connect to www.homepage.net (the link you gave earlier!)

Why don't you just attach the manifesto as a file to a post here? It's quicker and easier.

If this is sh1t theres going to be some very pissed off people here and ugliness could ensue.

Originally posted by The Saint
    If this is sh1t theres going to be some very pissed off people here and ugliness could ensue.
    Yip
    Due to a lack of confidence in the leadership of the party I am announcing the formation of the Fine Gill Party.
    Further details to follow

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

That link is to a business. :confused:

didn't take you long to sell out ehh ?

Originally posted by jd
    Yip
    Due to a lack of confidence in the leadership of the party I am announcing the formation of the Fine Gill Party.
    Further details to follow
    Proposed Manifesto
    A political manifesto for the modern age

I believe and will follow the following dictums with all my heart and soul:

I recognize two categories of people:
    Oppressors: all white, male heterosexuals who are able-bodied and of sound mind, with some partial, concessionary exceptions for white, able-bodied, sound-minded, male heterosexuals of Marxist leanings or who show clear, visible and severe signs of economic deprivation
    Victims: all those, human or otherwise, who do not fit into category A, with the exclusion of unborn potential human victims

If I am of category B, in order to promote a diverse and pluralistic society, I will devote my life to expressing my indignation at being a victim and to pressuring those of category A to confess their guilt

If I am of category A, I will confess my guilt, grovel on the ground and be constantly sensitive to those of category B, all of whom I have oppressed

I will use inclusive language at all times, and I shall moan and express my indignation at all the linguistic noninclusiveness and insensitivity that I hear or read without regard of the age or culture in which a text has been written

I will be careful not to use any insensitive, ethnocentric or phallocentric imagery or metaphors in my language that may offend the sensitivities of any member of category B, such as the use of the generic he, black and white imagery, male, patriarchal metaphors, female metaphors that are not suitable for New Age ideals, or the use of ethnic terms such as "American Indian", "black", etc., which have been expired for more than 24 hours

While maintaining the sensitivity and inclusiveness, which are described in points four and five, I will construct my language, arguments and thoughts entirely with euphemisms, buzzwords, cliches, emotive interjections, and ejaculations of discontent that adhere to the thought guidelines of the consensus of category B

If I am a member of category B, I will not do or say anything that might brand me a sexist, racist, homophobe, ablist, logocentrist or a category A sympathizer (i.e. anything that two or more members of the consensus of category B deem as thought crimes)

If I am a member of category A, I will confess my sexism, racism, logocentrism, and homophobia and do penitence for these sins until I die or change my sexual orientation

If I should involuntarily think any thoughts that the consensus of category B have not approved, I will not express them and I will look forward to the day when the consensus acquires the technological ability to rescue me from the evil thoughts that I am too weak to control

I will be completely critical of the entire history of Western civilization and all Judeo-Christian values, morals, and traditions, and replace them with ________________ (fill in anything that is a deviation from Old Era values that fits the guidelines of this creed)

I will persecute, censor and shun any member of category A who fails to comply with the benevolent dictates of this creed, if evidence - i.e. any accusation by a member of category B - is presented against him, or any member of category B who conspires with a member of category A in any manner that may be perceived as insensitive, sexist, racist, ablist or homophobic

I will submit all my thoughts, words and deeds to the scrutiny of the consensus of category B, without questioning or qualification, and accept any reprimands that I may warrant in the event that the consensus should find me guilty of any infraction of the forgoing points of this creed - real or imagined - of which I cannot prove my innocence

SO HELP ME DEITY OF UNSPECIFIED GENDER THAT IS PROBABLY A FEMALE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Madam/sir, your ideas intrigue me and i would gladly subscribe to your journal or periodical

Jesus, you guys really have a lot of time on your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Right....

descended into farce again...in record time.

Thread locked....again.

Damien_Gill : when you have your manifesto ready, then send me the link via PM, and I will check that it looks OK. I will start a thread about it at that point.

If you are serious, prove it to me, and the discussion can continue then. At that point, I will monitor the thread rigidly to make sure there is no messing. Any other thread started on this subject in the meantime will be summarily deleted.

jc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement