Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats to Team.ie

Options
  • 07-11-2002 6:05pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Congrats on beating Estonia (who ironically had better connections then we did! are we a third world country or what...).

Plyd to Zero and the management for getting it together etc and
    to killy on his coaching and to the lads for sticking in it for the second game to snatch a victory in the dying seconds. Some savage play there...

Brought memories flooding back *sniff*.

Last 16 now... gl!

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Do us proud. Never forget who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yeah well done to the lads. You would think we would get some EU grant to improve our internet conections, we get anough grants for our roads.

I rember once hearing from a school teacjer that ireland is a third world country with out the EU! We did have a fammine after all.

I mean what do we give back to the EU for all our grants and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Savage comback after the connection problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

Eire uber alles. Stoned estonian whinging ****ers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Supposedly someone had some campaign - will Ireland get broadband before the South Pole. I've heard that the South Pole has actually got broadband now. Oh some LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Originally posted by Bunny
    Supposedly someone had some campaign - will Ireland get broadband before the South Pole. I've heard that the South Pole has actually got broadband now. Oh some LOL

heh, yeh that was a link to an article in Spectre's sig iff i remember correctly...

anyway well done team IE, give em hell.

maybe :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

any demos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~ser/demos/ie.Serox-TDM-q3dm7-2002.11.06-21.00.54.dm_68

That webpage is blocked from this college tho. :(

Any other links?

Fair play to ye lads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

in light of this momentous achievement, can we have a server plz :|

Advertisement