Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem With Vodafone RTG

Options
  • 07-11-2002 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I bought a ready to go sim pack on saturday. Since I got it I wasnt able to make calls -got engaged tone. Couldnt send text msgs. -got a message saying check operator services. I can receive calls and texts but I can only ring to 1741 and 171. Checked the handset its fine. Doesnt seem to be a sim fault something within their own networks the problem. I rang them up at closing time on saturday and the boy said it was a new line of numbers (it was 087 121 XXXX) and that it would be activated within 24 hours. This was obviously to get rid of me so he could get home. Rang up the following day they deregistered me and asked me to try -no good. They said that it seemed to be a faulty sim. We'll send u out a new one. Arrived on tuesday. Popped it into the phone still the same problems. Rang them back up. I was on hold for 10 mins and then they said try it now. Finally it worked. Now on wednesday night it does the same thing. Ring up again. They go through the whole thing again. "It looks like ur handsets faulty" No it isnt. "It looks like the sim cards faulty" No it isnt it was already replaced and it didnt solve the problem until I rang yous up and finally yous fixed it. I told them its a network problem. "I was just speaking to tech. support they say it can happen twice in a row". What a pile of bulls****. I explained to her it was Vodafone that fixed the problem not a new sim. Still wouldnt take me on. "The sim card will be posted out at no charge at all to you". Now I have to wait to Monday before my third sim card arrives and I know its not going to work. Only O2 signal is so bad I'd be sayin goodbye to Vodafone. So has anyone had this problem before and if so how did they get it fixed. Also has anyone any number for any more useful department in Vodafone.

Comments

Advertisement