Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just wondering......

Options
  • 07-11-2002 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering if anyone has been to "panic" in the isaac butts? and if so is it any good? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i was there for a few mins one night... it seemed pretty good while i was ther it played a few of the usuals... debaser, shady lane... but i had to split cos of commitments else where but it seemed ok, not a huge crowd though by any means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

I've been to both Panic and Cheesy Singles (the latter is actually the Sat. night club, named after the clientel more than the tunes they play). anyhoo, there's not much difference between the two really, Panic is a little more indie.
    But the thing they most have in common is the fact that the attendance from week to week varies immensely - probably due to the bands playing beforehand.
    Me, I'd love to have a consistent good indie club there, as it's about a two minute walk from my apt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Who are the DJs at Cheezy Singles and Panic?

Advertisement