Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Band

Options
  • 08-11-2002 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi ,

Im looking to start out a new band.
    Lots of songs have been demoed , but god didnt give me the vocal talent to sing on them. So firstly I need a vocalist.
    Have all the usual extras required for a band , namely , drummer and a bassist too. Probably will require another guitarist as all songs have several guitar parts.

Check out the 2 demos I have posted on the web. I recoreded them in my bedroom last April/May , along with another 10 songs or so. These 2 songs are probably 2 of the lighter songs I have currently finished and I put them up coz vocals are included for the laugh. The quality is quite good I feel....anyways.....

www.angelfire.com\band\atreyu

If your interested , or have any comments please email :

funkyman7@hotmail.com

I will respond to you asap , if it requires it.

Cheeers....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

is a female singer any good to ya. i have a strong voice with a good range, great for rock and the likes. im looking to join or form a band myself, so if im not what youre looking for, will you pass on the word to someone else if you hear anything.... thanks

Gilly G-String

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

oops! contact details would be handy eh?....

Gillmch@hotmail.com

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

Not too bad. None of the singing is out of choon anyway. The harmony's get by too.

In the first recording the guitar is way too far out in front. That's just a bit of mixing though.

How did you record the drums? I always have difficulty getting enough channels.

The second one is a little heavier (outside) and the vocals are better. A bit "kurt", if I may.

Best of luck with it.

Advertisement