Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hacked starcraft

Options
  • 03-03-1999 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

lads,
    any of ye know how to get onto Battle.net with the hacked version of Starcraft, or the hacked Broodwars?

Z.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Hang on...isn't that...why yes...cheating?
    Tsk tsk.
    Ecept for you're not talking about map hack. D'oh
    (must read posts more carefully must read posts more carefully must read posts more carefully must read posts more carefully)

[This message has been edited by Draco (edited 03-03-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

And has anyone figured out how to get the music in the hacked broodwars version
    I really miss that, very atmospheric n stuff *sniff* sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Out of curiosity, if someone wanted to avoid being tempted to download a hacked copy of Brood Wars (for example), what site should that person stay away from?

*note, warez etc. are useful for testing purposes. I would still buy the full game if I liked it - but I'm not shelling out £40 (or whatever, Thief was £40 and I had read 'a lot' of reviews before I risked it) for something that could be a load of crap. Not that I would ever consider warez or hacked versions smile.gif Nope, reviews from biased magazines who probably get kick-backs are all I need.

Advertisement