Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Mp3 player

• 08-11-2002 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Just bought a Creative Nomad mp3 player. very sweet little player if anyone is considering buying one.

I want to upgrade the firmware to support 256MB flash cards(larger if possible) but there's no such firmware on the Creative website and the tech department dont know if anything is being developed:rolleyes:

if there 3rd party firmware available?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Aye, they do make good MP3 players. I have a Nomad Jukebox my-self (6GB version) gives great sound, holds any file type and so on. the only bad thing was the battery life. (about 5 hours) the new Juke box's though have 11 hours on one battery and can hold two, giving you 22 hours and over the 20Gigs of space. With USB 2 and Fireware ports, infared and then all the nice little extras like the EAX sound, the sround sound (extra two ports at the back, that all the Nomad Juke Box's had) and lots more.... its also a hell of a lot lighter that the first ones. and I believe a bit smaler as well. (not to sure on that one though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 VOGAD

Just wondering where did you buy it from and how much, is it the 128 Mb one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

If you read the post again it says 6GB :)

I broth through a mate of mine that works in Creative (its not stolen, it was broth through their emploiee store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 VOGAD

question was meant for tomaisi sorry sutty ;)

Advertisement