Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Knight, 66e, Keith Burke, Brew

Options
  • 08-11-2002 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Acoustic Freedom presents..

Michael Knight, 66e, Keith Burke, Brew (Blue Sun)

Sunday 10th November Molloys Of Christchurch, 8.30pm €4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

I have to say, I had great fun watching Brew last night. He was great. A great voice and songs that made you want to clap and tap your foot...

You just had to get over the... a little bit too rymey lyrics and the guy was brilliant.

I'd recommend going to see him. He's only 18 for Chrisssake!

Keith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

Micheal Knight had a great Bantar with the audience which was most entertaining. His piano work was nice and his lyrics very intellectual. Fair play.

66 electric, I realised I had seen these guys before in Slattery's doing the singer songwritter night. They did their unique blend of "Altar-Boy rock" perfectly. A very tight band, nice guitar work... plenty of minor chords and overtones.

Advertisement