Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackson returns to SG1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I think attributing his return to the SDJ site is giving the site a LITTLE bit more credit than it deserves.

In the grand scheme of Sg1 fandom and whatnot, it is very insignificant.

Shanks wasn't forced out of SG1 - he left, of his own accord. And hes returned, of his own accord. Nothing to do with a few angry fans on a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Looks like the campaign was a success!

I somehow doubt the execs or show producers really care deeply about the "campaign". Shanks took a year off, now he's coming back, and screaming fangirls on a website are somehow unlikely to have anything to do with that....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

So he's deacending then..... Why would he want to do that?? right perhaps they'll be doing a Randel & Hopkirk (Deceased) type thing where only jack can see him;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Fer cryin' out loud! can't the dude make his mind up!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

who's out though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by daveirl
    You know it wasn't that simple at all.

Read this - http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/2002/02/13/stargate_rebellion/index.html?x

haha dave please - that 'article' is unfounded sensationalist rubbish. I read it ages ago - Its main thrust was dubious at best before season 6 had started to air and now it is absolutely ludicrous. Millions of people watch stargate in the US alone and they try and pass off a few hundred 'fangirls' who are in love with Michael Shanks as the fandom in general? hahahha :)

The fact there is going to be a season 7 pretty much destroys the entire focus of that article. The show has never been as popular, Season 6 ratings skyrocketed without Jackson, and hence, we now have a season 7 to look forward to.

Originally posted by chernobyl
    who's out though?

Nobody is out - Christopher Judge and Corin Nemec haven't signed contracts for season 7 yet but are expected to. Nobody is getting dropped in season 7.

Originally posted by kaids
    Nobody is out - Christopher Judge and Corin Nemec haven't signed contracts for season 7 yet but are expected to. Nobody is getting dropped in season 7.

Were you saying this during Season 5?

**albeit, not word for word...but nothings concrete.

• Advertisement

Eh, what ?

Thats as of right now - everyone bar CJ & CN have signed contracts to do season 7.

Mabye i talk to fast for you kaids?
    :)

Look, who would have said Jackson was out right at the start of season 5 so who is to predict that SG1 grows to 5 next year?

Im only up to 606 now, i actually have 608 but have been waiting 2 weeks to get 607[450mb @ .5k/sec..why do i bother?]

No, but you word your sentences incredibly badly.

I never said SG1 would grow to 5. But they are increasing the cast by 1, it appears.

chernobyl: if a mod edits your post its usually a good idea not to re-edit them.

This a warning. No trolling here thanks.

Indeed kaids, i will stay within the square.
    There is no room for humor in the Sci-Fi board..

Advertisement