Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bizarre household product labels...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

"Microsoft Works"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by G@ndalf

PLEASE DO NOT USE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AS DOORSTOPS!
    We do that in Tower all the time.........

But we're pretty stupid.
    Microsoft Works
    ROTFL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

"Windows 2000 - It won't let you down."
    Frankly, I don't want to be supported by it in the first place.
    http://www.antioffline.com/windows2000.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by joe the coat
    Cul de Sac is kinda wierd anyway... french people apparently haven't a clue what it means...
    Cul = Arse (seriously, look it up)
    De = Of
    Sac = Bag

So when you say "cul de sac" you are really saying "arse of bag". And apparantly french cows say "beugler" instead of moo.

The best household product that I have ever seen is c0ck meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I actually looked that up. It's so damn funny it makes me want to cry!Boo hoo Ha ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Celebrity Ham in Lidl

Yummmmmmmy
    Cant wait to dig in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

What about that caramel bar called "Plop". Tasted a bit odd, but wasn't too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

just to show the incredible intelligence of microsoft, try this "modem not responding. for help go to www.microsoft.com, or contact your service provider"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I'm concerned, did i miss something or why has no one pointed out the "God filled the void inside me" sign yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

because some people believe in that stuff and its not nice to take the piss out of something which makes people feel better without damaging them.

i'd now like to point out i am an aethiest (who may not be able to spell... but isn't sure)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

oh, and god isn't really a household item... if it said jesus, then thats a little different

Advertisement