Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OMG...Kramer was on Graham Norton

• 09-11-2002 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

I spoke to my sister and she confirmed Michael Richards was on GN last night(Fri). The good news is (for me at least), she taped it for me. I'll see her today and get if off her.

She said, he was almost completely in Kramer mode. Falling of chairs and causing general mayhem !!

Why dont they advertise these things better :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Badly advertised indeed, although his show is repeated at some stage afaik

Maybe Sunday or Midweek.

Can you give us a gist of what happened 80p?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Couldn't agree more, hopefully It will be repeated on E4 today.
    He's promoting the play in the west end.

Well its on tonight at 9:00 on E4 the question is will it be last nights?

its a pick of the week he's focusing too much on crap no enought MR. :(

On a bit more a few mins ago did a very Krameresque think pretending to be hit in the face and falling off the chair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Hey Baz, Smuckers:

Wow, it was so weird seeing him.

GN hardly asked him a question is was all gags and stuff Gn had found on the internet about nothing to do with Kramer. Didnt even ask him what he was starring in on the WestEnd.

MR though was totally in character, which sometimes makes me think whether he has another dimension to him. I think thats why the Michael Richards show was disliked by alot of ppl state side- mainly because they thought..."We've seen this before".

Would have liked to see the Real MR being aked proper q's rather than judging stupid audience contests. (Thats why I never look at Graham Norton!)

If its on again, its worth the watch :)

Do ya reckon he'll be on The Jonathan Ross Show on Fri night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

He'd be foolish not to (if asked)
    At least JR asks questions of his guests :)

Actually I'd love to See Frank Skinner interview him-
    IMO, he's one of the best Chat Hosts in the world :)

And if he was on Michael Parkinson MR wouldn't understand a word he'd say. :D

Advertisement