Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I know the derby game isn't over yet...

• 09-11-2002 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

BUTT

Gwan the bloody City!

The last Manchester Derby to ever be played at Maine Road.

3-1!! :D:D:D

ROFLLMFAO!

in the event Utd DO pull this back...thread will be deleted!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

15 mins left

http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/worldcup/livescores/content/0,,10-,00.html?id=216597

gwan teh citeeeeeeeee

Apparently nevelles, barthez and WeeOO(rio) are having nightmares

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

...They think its all over IT IS NOW :)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

"I would love it!" :D:D LOL

I bet Fergie is blaming the ref, the weather, or the time of the month...!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Only bad thing about the game was John O'Shea missing an absolute sitter from about a yard out, would have liked to see him score...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Your only as strong as your weakest player, that really showed today, wp Man City, it could have been 4/5-1.

And the critics said that Keane wasn't missed, HAH!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Someone shoot the Neville brothers please! :mad:

I was surprised at Fergie taking off Veron for Forlan, I thought he had a brilliant first half. Phil Neville was playing a real stinker and should have been taken off instead.

We had loads of chances to get a draw or even a win, but the Great Dane stood tall once again. Fair play to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Were the uni'eh team on sleeping pills or something? Awful performance. Fair play to City tho, they played really well.

As much as that neville assist brought a smile to my face, i dont want to crow too much with the Londahn derby next week.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

What a pile of ****e, walked out after the 3rd goal, cannot understand how some of these guys are on 50k a week, don't deserver to be on a tenner.

If they cannot raise their game for a derby then they can forget about it.

BTW I notice there was not a running commentary on the boro game??:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by yop
    What a pile of ****e, walked out after the 3rd goal

Err, imagine if youd done that at the noucamp ?

I will never understand why people leave games early.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Was in the pub, not OT....

• Advertisement
Advertisement