Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P(h)ub Crawl Results!!

Options
  • 09-11-2002 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Ok today is the phub crawl day not many of you showed up, i waas only there from 3 till 6 but i had a really good time at it!!! There was a lot of good jokes on Sandi in Brogans pub from a scottish guy!!! ;) If you were there you would no what i'm talkin bout. And to the DJ's, we're very dissapointed that you didn't show up, there could have been free drinks for you guys!! So, people that were on phub crawl i want you guys to post up your best memories!! I'm sure there'll be lots.

Luv u guys- you got me in a good mood and i haven't got sick yet!!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

Yeah,i had a great time too. You guys will have to fill me in on what happened after i left. Twas cool to finally meet you all.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i had a pretty good time until my damn fúcking plague kicked in annd said go home ya fúcker....

::: note to anyone thats got a cough: don't leave it to go away! it will get worse and worse and worse and then you won't be able to do anything coz its so fúcking bad!!! go see a doctor!!! mrgump!!!! :::

thanx to those who came...you know who you are! to polarbelly...if ya made it in, sorry i disappeared...

ps kicking puddles at squealing pigs/girls is lots of fun!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Where did u go after we left u?

and where was everyone else that signed up?

death will come to u all esp Johnnynolegs!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Mornin'...interesting night. I have to say the best memory was definately (as Metalish mentioned) was having that joke played on me in Brogans. To fill all you no-shows in, we ended up taking some guys seat and I happened to be the one on it. He didn't mind but he came back with a little kinda telescope thing and made me look through it and count the chimney pots on Dublin castle to settle the debate they were having. So here was me looking through this thing counting chimney pots and I took the offending telescope from my eye and guess what? Yes...a big black ring around my eye...classic joke, very funny! Unfortunately there aren't any photos. That was the highlight...I think the others will agree!
    Also, not impressed with the huge amount of LIARS who didn't show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

indeed laughter was heard on the day o' yest. i know i didn't stick around as long as i had intended, but the world had plotted against me and i had to depart before we even made it to the bleeding horse. bleedin hell. cough.

i do feel quite the ill today though, i think 5 nights on the go is a bad idea. 6 including tonight's pending fornications. oh, lordy.

michael gets my vote for drunkest idiot in the world ever. michael + whiskey = catastrophe. let us never witness that again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Beretta, you should have seen me at my work night out afterwards! I hope my boss is forgiving, I really do.
    Pity about the turnout. Did many more people show up after I left?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i gotta apologise for my no show, i had to stay back in work cos we're preparing big corporate orders for crimbo (yes already!!!) and i need next weekend off cos we have a gig so i couldnt argue

on the up side, when i did get home bout 11.30 ish i got awful drunk in honour of all you people who struggled crawling from pub to pub in the rain... good ol' cheap stella artois...um um!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

i agree with Beretta, Wacker was the drunkest person there, even after 3 pints(you'are a light weight!) My favourite pub is now Handels, after being at Brogans, it was a step up!! We have to have P(h)ub Crawl 3 in the Xmas hols.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

wow....i was expecting a lot more negative results.
    i was the 5th last person to leave, when it all became to much and we ended up back in di fontaines. having lost gerk.

have to say the highlight of my day involved gerk....he he....anyone else who was in eamon dorans will know what im on about but its probably not best to say anymore til he fecks off to austrailia ;)

i reckon we should just leave the next pub crawl till summer...it was horrible having to trawl through the rain, and all the no shows and lack of dj's made it kind of disheartening. not to say i didnt have a good day, i did, and fair play to all the people such as miss misery and beretta and gerk who didnt know any of us and who showed up. or else, the next time we have a pub crawl, we simply leave it to a pub. and just sit in the one place for the whole day. i noiminate eamon dorans as its got food,seats, drink, toilets (!!!!!!) and music.

the last thing that happened as i remember it was sandi departing as we didnt get into the oak, me, la girl, shorty, ragamuffin and amz going to handels, then going back to the oak, then going to di fontaines, and then i fecked off. i believe the other 4 were going back to the oak. although i did get a worried message from la girl saying she'd lost the others, but i tried my best to recitfy the situation!

oh and i was SO ill that night (not vomitting ill) and i only had 4 drinks. i went to bed at half one, and i actually sat in bed till 4 shaking from cold. i eventually fell asleep at about 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Had fun i suppse! Rain was yucky got absolutely soaked before i even arrived at the bleeding horse. Ah well!

Everyone was a bit dejected at that stage so that was a pity. Although i was sorry to have missed the antics of earlier in the day!

We didnt go back to the oak due to unforseen circumstances which kinda made me want to go home. (ill explain at a later date) hehehe ah well!

dont think winter time pub crawls are really a fandabbydooby idea but then we're young! I like the idea of the one pub for the entire day but then thats just me!

Hope everyone got home safely and stuff.......

See ya soon

Amz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

My highlight had to be my intense verbal assault on Lil'MissGiggles, spewing forth violent rhetoric, insanely cutting put downs and witty beyond belief one liners, that'll teach her to mess with us!!!!

I don't think she'll be showing her face around these parts ever again!!! :);)

Muwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The moral of the story is; never trust a blonde, oh and, beware the pink fuzzy bunnies!

Blondes do have more fun........Mainly coz we create these personas with whom we can talk and fight and just be entertained by in general!

The highlight for me was when Tom Violence came out of the closet, I know it must have been tough for him but he was amongst friends. Except for Raggamuffin............ i dunno sometimes i wonder if he is hiding a similar secret tot tom's! Only time will tell..........

Didnt have enough to drink but hope to make up for that in the near future.

I hatecollege........
    I'm going home now.....

Mite post somemoreslightly insane messages later!

Toodles!
    Amz xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I would be in favour of a sitting in one place dealie... cos due to extremely wet feet and a monster headache i was not in the party spirit on Saturday:( As for Amz and Raggamuffin's identity crises I am shocked and saddened!! Takin us all for the fools that we undoubtedly are!!:D

Well with me it must have been apparent that my head is not right particulalry since i called my alter ego after a cartoon character with four fingers and purple skin and blue hair.........

(no not marge simpson following a violent allergic reaction to seafood)

I got Sheila good though!!!

So i was entertained although i had anticipated a smacking!

Thanks for showing such restraint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Oh you havent gotten away with it!! The revenge will come and will be as swift as it will be brutal!!! Mwah ha ha ha!!!:p

OoooooooOooooooohhhh!!!!

(yes the capital O in the middle was intentional)

Advertisement