Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flash Games

• 09-11-2002 8:16pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

As I was browing the internet as one does,I found this site with loads of l33t flash games. There's a good few hours entertainment in these links :)... Asshunter U are being chased by a load of naked men.....Simgirl BAsically you have to lay this girl in less that 100 days...kickups See how many kickups u can do..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Try the mini golf

www.electrotank.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by popinfresh
    Asshunter U are being chased by a load of naked men

If thats how you get your kicks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

www.miniclip.com has loads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I was playin that simGirl one there this afternoon. Its pretty good. Kind of addictive. I almost beat the game too. I'll have to see what the others r like. Dunno if i'll try asshunters though, sounds a bit dodgy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

Does anyone know how to get the flash games so you can play them off-line, and send them in e-mails?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

you guys have to try http://www.candystand.com they have the best,
    I play the bowling and Golf all the time :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

hmm, I can see why people are finding that ass-hunter dodgy. But the point is to kill the homos. Does anybody know where to get online chess?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

www.liquid.se/pong.html - the only flash game worth playing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Originally posted by popinfresh
    hmm, I can see why people are finding that ass-hunter dodgy. But the point is to kill the homos. Does anybody know where to get online chess?

Yahoo and MSN has Chess games,, there not flash but they are real people ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

http://www.newgrounds.com

don't bother if your easily offended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Originally posted by l3rian
    Does anyone know how to get the flash games so you can play them off-line, and send them in e-mails?

Download the game online first, then have a look through your temporary internet files. It'll be in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭wiensta

finished sim girl twice, its great

www.liquid.se/pong.html - the only flash game worth playing!

and

they don't seem to work. The page loads but the game doesn't, it just has an x in the corner.

I almost finished simGirl. I didn't think much of it at the start, but its kind of addictive!!

i just noticed something else there too, ur after putting the link to the kick ups to the simGirl website. So u just have both of them going to the simGirl website

Originally posted by wiensta
    finished sim girl twice, its great

Since u've finished it twice, I played it twice. Got tot he end once but did beat the game. I was playin it yesterday, and i couldn't her to do it. Do u have kiss her in all the of the date locations?? Also, whats the story with that puzzle thing? I got all the pieces for it, is something supposed to happen or is it just there for fun?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

U have to kiss her in each location.. BTW here's the kick-up game. I can get over 200 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

the FHM magazine's website have a list of the best 100 flash games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

• Advertisement
Advertisement