Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drop down menu bug

• 09-11-2002 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Im using IE v6.0.2600.0000IS

and the drop down menus seem to be b0rked :/

If you hold your mouse over them, they show for about half a seond and then disappear. I cant use them for navigation anymore.

Im using the default skin on win2k sp3.

Ive seen this happen a couple of times in net cafe's on win xp also.

Any1 else get this?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Moved to admin to get some more eyes on the possible problem.

Anyone else seen this?
    I work on 2K and have XP at home and both are fully patched and I dont get this problem... is this something anyone else has seen or experienced?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Mercury_Tilt

you GENIOUS!

i use Zone Alarm Pro for the obvious firewall stuff...

i have it setup as follows:

===

3rd party cookies:
    Block 3rd partie cookies - ON
    Disable web bugs - ON
    Remove private header information - ON

Cookie expiration - 14 days

Ads to block:
    Banner/Skyscraper ads - Block ads that do not load in 2 seconds
    Pop-up/Pop-under - BLOCK
    Animation - BLOCK

===

know which 1 is the problem 1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

just had a fiddle around and disabled all the privacy control... no effect :/

any ideas?

un-install zapro & reinstall IE?

Advertisement