Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland gets fired up (about absence of flat rate / broadband) .... Washington Post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

**** me! They even include a link to the IOFFL web site!
    The article is "associated from" that BBC online article.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Its amazing that the BBC and its affiliates take are far more willing to print the truth about the Irish telecoms industry than our own news media, I'm suprised the Sunday World hasnt printed a story on it... they'd have to give it some sort of gang theme, they could call the Eircom board the 'Filthy Rich *'.

* how many people are on the board of Eircom anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Im mean you have eircom saying
    Eircom has cited congestion of the network and not enough demand as the arguments against unmetered,"

WTF i cant beleive they could contradict themselfs in such a short sentance.Surely if there is no demand them why are they worried about congestion !!!!!!.

Advertisement