Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Web Designer

• 10-11-2002 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Wanted - web-designer for a small, uncommercial website....time must be given voluntarily as money is not widely available...this could change if a decent site with good, and working features is released.

Website is of a sporting nature

Site would need to have an abstract or futuristic design.....Preferable in HTML scripting, but PHP would be accepted and looked highly on.

Applicant Should.....
    1. Be Knowledgeable with CGI, PHP and HTML scripting
    2. Be Hard working and honest
    3. Have Good Communication Skills

All applicants should give a short description of why they would be good for this job...all applicants will get a reply regaring the position

All entrys can be placed in this thread!

Many Thanks
    UIL!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Some information on the type and content of the site night be an idea just to drum up some interest, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

sounds like someone wants there college project done for them :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

you should at least offer a pint or two...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Have you already got the hosting end of things sorted?

Also a brief description of the sites purpose would be handy.. I mean a lot of designers would have their own templates that would match "an abstract or futuristic design" (I've a few anyway).. but without knowing what its for its a bit too generalised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Moved to work board...or maybe webmaster..donknow really....I'll let u decide WWM :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement